Canon MG2520 Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista, Macintosh And Linux
In this article we provide Canon MG2520 drivers for windows, Mac and linux operating systems. Choose the appropriate driver for your computer’s operating system.
Canon MG2520 Driver Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit,
Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Linux
Type 1: The procedure of installing the driver for Canon MG2520.
Procedure to install Canon MG2520 printer driver Using the installation CD
- Make sure your Notebook is equipped with CD / DVD drive.
- Require disc installation for Canon MG2520 printers that are included also with accessories bundle.
- USB cable to connect to your Canon MG2520 printer.
Driver Install Procedure for Canon MG2520 via CD / DVD drive.
- Activate your notebook to install Canon MG2520 printer drivers.
- Until if asked for you to connect USB to notebook do not connect.
- Then insert the CD / DVD into your notebook and then run the setup file. This will trigger to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- While the next process you will be asked to connect your USB cable with Canon MG2520 and notebook printers.
- So wait and connect if it already asks you to connect it. This process will detect the Canon MG2520 printer and then continue to advance to the next step if everything goes smoothly.
- Change the steps in the wizard until the installation is complete.
- Now you can to try printing with your Canon MG2520 printer.
Type 2: Processor Installed Canon MG2520 Printer Driver by Using Setup File (Without CD / DVD)
- Download the appropriate Canon MG2520 driver file with your operating system from the link below.
- USB cable is connected with Canon MG2520.
How To Install Canon MG2520 Driver Using the Setup File You Have Downloaded Earlier.
- Turn on your notebook
- Until unless you would advise to connect the USB cable of your printer to the notebook, do not connect.
- Download the setup file from the link below if not already download it.
- Then run the setup file as administrator. This will trigger to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions that appear to completion.
- At the time of this wizard execution process all you have to do is connect the USB cable between Canon MG2520 and your notebook.
- So wait and then connect only when asking you to connect it. This process will detect the Canon MG2520 and proceed to the next step if everything goes well.
- Follow every step that comes out in the wizard and until the installation is complete.
- Now your printer is ready for use as Canon MG2520 software is installed successfully.
Type 3: Manual Install Procedure for Canon MG2520 Printer.
Using the “Add a Printer” Option On Your Windows Operating System, Do the Following.
- Download the Canon MG2520 printer driver that suits your notebook operating system from the recommended links below.
- The USB cable is connected to your printer Canon MG2520.
How To Install Canon MG2520 Drivers Using Downloaded Driver Files.
- Turn on your notebook
- Just connect the USB cable between the notebook with your printer.
- Extract the zip driver files that have been downloaded earlier.
- Then click Start button and type in word “Printer”. You will find options like “Add a printer”. Then select it.
- The next instruction will ask you to show where the driver is located. Then do it according to progress.
- Follow the commands that come out during the installation process to complete.
Installation Procedure Canon MG2520 Driver For Macintosh:
- Click the link to download the driver for your macbook.
- The driver will automatically start downloading to the macbook.
- With the Safari browser on your macbook, the downloaded file will be saved in the Downloads folder by default. You can check the progress of the download by looking at the download progress icon that appears in the top right corner of the macbook Safari browser window.
- Then click 2 times the driver file you just downloaded earlier to launch start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
Canon MG2520 Driver Download for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit), Macintosh and Linux Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
- Canon MG2520 Windows Printer Driver Download (19.5 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
- Canon MG2520 Mac Printer Driver Download (14.2 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Canon MG2520 Linux Printer Driver Download (1.488 KB)
Thank you for visiting our site, If you get a broken link do not hesitate to send a message to us via contact.